The Institute of Cytology and Genetics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ICG SB RAS) will organize 12th International Multiconference on “Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure/Systems Biology” – BGRS/SB-2020 on 06-10 of July 2020 in Novosibirsk, Russia: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2020/
In 2018, Multiconference BGRS/SB-2018 was attended by 722 (109 foreigner) researchers and students from 25 countries. 417 reports were presented (202 oral and 215 posters; materials are available at: http://conf.bionet.nsc.ru/bgrssb2018/en/)
Multiconference BGRS/SB-2020 will include the following research areas:
- “Genomics, transcriptomics and bioinformatics”
- “Systems Computational Biology”
- “Evolutionary bioinformatics”
- “Development Biology”
- “Computer Pharmacology”
- “Bioinformatics and systems biology of plants”
- “Systems Biology of Aging”
- “Animal Genetics”
- “Cognitive sciences”
- “Biodiversity: genomics and evolution”
- “Mathematical modeling and high-performance computing in bioinformatics, biomedicine and biotechnology”
- “Systems biology and bioinformatics of DNA repair processes and programmed cell death”
- “Organization of education process for basic research in the field of bioinformatics, genetics and other natural sciences”
Chairman of the multiconference program committee: Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Nikolay Kolchanov.
After the Multiconference, the abstracts recommended by the Program Committee will be published as full-text articles in special issues of international journals indexed in Web-ofScience - in the journals of the publishing house BioMedCentral and others.
For the conference participants the organizers prepared an interesting cultural program including: After-conference tour to the Altai mountains and tour to Baikal Lake. Details you can find on the conference website.